Voximplant Kit functions
Voximplant Kit functions allow you to store code in the Voximplant Kit cloud and run it from your scenarios. This can be extremely useful to access other apps' API in your scenario and handle multiple channels in the Contact Center.
To use Voximplant Kit functions you need:
- A Voximplant Kit account. You can register one here.
- Access to Voximplant Kit functions. Please contact us to request access.
How to use
- Open your Voximplant Kit control panel and navigate to the "Functions" section.
- Click the "+ Blank function" button. It opens a web-editor.
- Implement the function and give it a name, then click the "Create" button to save it.
- You can use the function in your scenario or Contact Center:
- To add the function to your scenario, choose "function request" from the left menu.
- To add the function to your Contact Center, open the channel settings and choose Functions.