- The recommended way to install and use wardrobe is to clone wardrobe-standard to use as a skeleton for your new application
Wardrobe is still in early development and breaking changes might occur
For contributions we follow the "fork-and-pull" git workflow.
- Fork the repository on GitHub
- Clone your fork to your own machine
- Create a new Branch for your changes (to keep master clean)
- Commit changes to that branch
- Push your work back up to your fork
- Submit a Pull request so that we can review your changes
NOTE: Be sure to merge the latest version from "upstream" before making a pull request!