CHTML is a suite of new DOM features that brings native support for modern UI development paradigms: a component-based architecture, data binding, and reactivity. This lets us build elegant user interfaces using the web platform itself.
CHTML is being proposed as a W3C standard at the Web Platform Incubator Community Group based on this explainer.
- Scoped HTML - Structure your document as a hierarchy of scopes and subscopes.
- Scoped CSS - Define styling as part of any element using scoped stylesheets.
- Scoped JS - Define behaviour as part of any element using scoped scripts.
- HTML Partials - Define, import, and compose with reusable HTML snippets.
- Installation - Follow the installation guide to add the CHTML polyfill to your page.
- Examples - Get a head start with these few examples.
To report bugs or request features, please submit an issue.