apiNG is an AngularJS module that enables you to receive and display data from one or more sources. The data can be aggregated, limited and ordered. The complete setup is dead simple, just by adding data-attributes to your html.
There are two level of usage: basic and advanced
- The basic usage is focused on keeping it simple and easy, but with enough power for most use cases
- The advanced usage turns apiNG into a plugin system for data-sources and designs, focused on re-usable modules
- Social Wall
- ionic + apiNG (hybrid mobile apps)
- sonymusic.de/videos (Youtube Player & Playlist)
- julia-lindholm.de (Facebook News)
- olliegabriel.de (Facebook News)
- chakuza.de (Facebook News)
- Article about apiNG on t3n.de (german)
More demos and references are listed at aping.readme.io/docs/demos
Are you using apiNG for your next project?
Let us know if you use this module in your project and we'll add here!
Full documentation is available at aping.readme.io
apiNG plugin quicklist:
All apiNG plugins: aping.readme.io/docs/all-plugins