App Generate Screenshots
npm i -g app-g-screenshots
app-g-screenshots -h for a list of commands. The app is designed to search the configured folder for images and then generate them in the configured output folder.
* Recomended file input image ratios for this generator is as follows:
For iOS Screenshots
- 5.5inch - 16 : 9 ratio
- 12.9inch - 27 : 20 ratio
For Android Screenshots
- 5.1inch - 16 : 9 ratio
- 10inch - 16 : 9 ratio
- Requires firstname.lastname@example.org or above.
- Can only store one global configuration at a time. If dealing with multiple projects, you should use the --in and --out options every time you use the -g function, which will set configuration on the fly.
- Only has two profiles for two operating systems and two size profiles, will add to this list on request.
You can run the code in the browser from Codepen below:
Web App Instructions
Upload one picture or more pictures and you can output default screenshot sizes for ios and android phone and tablet.
All the following trademarks are the properties of their respective owners as listed below. Should any trademark attribution be missing, mistaken or incorrect, please contact me at email@example.com as soon as possible to fix it.
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
- IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.