A webextensions (Firefox) add-on to allow appending to the clipboard, optionally with a single or double line break in between as well as a "clear clipboard" option.
- Add option to retrieve selection for appending as text or HTML or HTMl source (regardless of original source)
- Any way with webextensions to support additional copy flavors? Could support appending multiple images
- Once Firefox supports, use smoother clipboard API, and, if their webextensions implementation starts to allow for using the clipboard in background scripts, do so.
- Allow appending of link location or text (as per this comment of issue #1)
- Allow definition and use of multiple user-defined separators (in context submenu) (as per issue #1)
- Allow for appending into (and pasting from) numbered buffers
- Key commands
for each command slot as in:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/addmoretexttoclipboard/; allow each to be customizable using https://github.com/brettz9/key-selector?
- Find way for "Clear clipboard" to work, or at least not show up, on
empty tabs (setting
<all_urlspermission didn't work)