apphub-ios is an iOS client for AppHub.
AppHub lets you instantly update React Native apps without resubmitting to the App Store.
- Instantly update app code and images without resubmitting to TestFlight or the App Store.
- Download updates in the background, or while your app is executing.
- Seamlessly "hot swap" updates during app use.
- Require that testers and users are on the latest version of your app.
Once you sign up, the dashboard will walk you through incorporating the AppHub SDK into your React Native app.
Hosting your own AppHub Server
Some developers wish to configure their own backend to host and serve builds to mobile clients. This is an advanced feature; most developers choose to use AppHub hosting and the AppHub developer dashboard.
See the AppHub docs for full documentation on self-hosting.
Building a React Native app with AppHub?
- iOS Documentation: iOS API documentation is available at https://apphub.io/api/ios/
- Documentation: AppHub documentation is available at http://docs.apphub.io
- Example project: check out this example project which alets users when new a new version of your app becomes available.
- Announcement list: sign up at https://apphub.io
Interested in contributing to AppHub?
- Issue tracker: https://github.com/AppHubPlatform/apphub-ios/issues
- Ask a question: http://docs.apphub.io/discuss
We are hiring! Visit https://apphub.io/jobs to learn more about working on the AppHub project.