CSS behind the distinctive style of ActiveCampaign
From the CDN:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://unpkg.com/camp-css@latest/css/camp.min.css">
yarn add camp-css
npm install camp-css
Now import the package wherever your css is compiled:
If you have installed camp as a package and would like to reference the variables used by the package itself, you may import the source scss file rather than the compiled css file. From your projects scss add the following
- Create a fork of the
- Create a new branch to do your work on.
- Make your fixes, edits, changes, updates, etc. Commit your changes and push to your branch.
- Update CHANGELOG.md with your changes.
- When you're ready to merge, create a pull request.
- Once the PR is approved, run
npm version <major|minor|patch>to version the node module.
- Merge the files and delete the branch.
npm publishto publish the updated node module.
- If necessary, update any relevant documentation according to your changes. If your merge creates breaking changes, have a plan in place to ensure the necessary people are aware of your changes.