ConnectyCube React Native SDK for messaging and video calling apps
ConnectyCube React Native SDK.
ConnectyCube is a messaging and video calling platform for iOS, Android, Web, React Native, NativeScript and Cordova apps.
Check our comprehensive guide for React Native SDK.
- Messaging - first-class messaging API to build 1-1 and group chats, broadcast channels and so on. Different chat attachments are supported in the cloud.
- Video calling - peer-to-peer and group video calling up to 10 people based on modern WebRTC technologies. Various quality settings and audio/video codecs supported.
- Push notifications - never miss your chat messages with automatic push notifications to offline users. Also receive a push to all your devices when somebody calls you in a video chat.
- Authentication & Users - manage all the things related to user accounts handling, authentication, account data, password reminding etc. Integration with your own user base via external auth mechanisms.
- Chat bots - use chat bots to enable users to conversationally interact with your service or your product. Bots are fully automated services.
For more details check the ConnectyCube features page
Simply install the package in a normal way:
npm install connectycube-reactnative --save
and you're ready to go:
import ConnectyCube from 'connectycube-reactnative'
See more information at CONTRIBUTING.md