WIP Lacks a lot (even basic) functionality, hence the version being <=1.0.0 for now.
- Interactive CLI-based UI to create a workspace
- A workspace consists of (optional) directories and projects
- A project can have project aspects, e.g. TypeScript, Webpack, React, ...
- Other aspect examples: Yarn/NPM (implicit?), ESLint, Git, VSCode, ...
- Goal is for aspects to play nice with each other (e.g. TS+Webpack -> use ts-loader)
- A workspace can have workspace aspects
- E.g. add scripts/ directory with e.g. a script that runs the build tasks in all projects
- E.g. add .vscode-workspace file with tasks
- Not entirely sure if the user chooses them, or if it's suggested by project aspects
- This CLI should be able to recognize a workspace with its projects and modify/interact with them
- Store a file in the workspace root with the workspace structure produced by this CLI?
- Maybe have utility commands to e.g. check git status in all projects?
- Less important, as the main goal of this CLI is to create a workspace
This module is more meant as a CLI program, but does also expose the API the CLI makes use of.