Duniter (previously uCoin) is a libre software allowing to create a new kind of P2P crypto-currencies based on individuals and Universal Dividend.
Inspired by Bitcoin and OpenUDC projects.
Ğ1, first libre currency for production using Duniter have been launched March 8th 2017.
However, we are running simultaneously a testing currency.
Add your node to the network
See Install a node documentation.
Visit Duniter website: it gathers theoretical informations, FAQ and several useful links. If you want to learn, this is the first place to visit.
Talk about/get involved in Duniter project
If you wish to participate/debate on Duniter, you can:
- visit Duniter Forum
- join XMPP chatroom xmpp://firstname.lastname@example.org
- contact us directly at email@example.com
- subscribe to a mailing list for Duniter node's administrators
Duniter is using modules on different git repositories:
- WotB: compute Web of Trust.
- Debug: debug tool.
- Web admin: web administration interface (optional).
- GVA: Future client API aimed to replace BMA. GVA stands for GraphQL Validation API.
- Currency monit: charts to monitor currency and web of trust state.
- Remuniter: service to remunerate blocks issuers.
- Wot explorer: Web of Trust explorer.
This software is distributed under GNU AGPLv3.