Merchant Page Utility
Use this module to generate a merchant page with random styling.
$ npm install -g eagle-page-utility
- Optionally, the newly created merchant page can be launched in your code editor automatically. To use this feature, add your editor's terminal launch command by using the -l (--launch) option when launching the application. Your launch command setting will be saved for future use. You can change your editor launch command anytime by launching the application with the -l option.
$ mputil -l '<your editor's launch command>'
- In terminal, navigate to desired working directory where templates will be created
- Launch app and follow the prompt
- After template is created, enter merchant page specific information in /config/data.json
- Adjust stylings if needed in /config/style.json
- Add any images to /assets/images/
Your merchant page is now complete