Web application for displaying earthquake event pages.
Configure the Project
- run ./src/lib/pre-install to setup config.ini
- URL Path for application: leave as default for now.
- URL stub for event detail GEOJSON web service: enter http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/feed/v1.0/detail/%s.geojson
- URL stub for event detail ATOM web service: leave as default for now.
- Run grunt from the install directory.
- In the browser URL Change localhost:8100 to localhost:8100/?eventid=EVENTID where EVENTID is the id of a specific event. Examples can be found by going to earthquake.usgs.gov and clicking on any earthquake under significant earthquakes, then pulling the id from the URL. EXAMPLE: localhost:8100/?eventid=usb000kw1x
- This application uses the earthquake responsive template found at https://github.com/usgs/hazdev-template.git The responsive template dependency is not bundled during build, so sites can configure their theme, and must be installed before this application is deployed.