Scaffold out an ES6 node module
- ES6 workflow
- Structured and trustworthy README
- Tests, tdd and test coverage
- Ready to use with travis and coveralls
- Eslint, jscs and editorconfig support
- Windows friendly
For us and you. Specifically suitable for:
- nordnet’s open-source and internal projects (yep, we kinda lazy)
- for other companies’s open-source projects
- for personal open-source node modules
Generator will ask several questions. Main question is do you want to create corporate or your own project? Not less important question is do you want to open-source your new project or not?
Positive answer will lead to few questions about your company (name, github, site) and answers will be reflected almost only in License section.
Positive answer will lead to github optimised workflow, otherwize you will be asked about publishConfig url and end up with custom stash'n'jenkins flow.
npm install --global yo generator-nordnet-es-module
# create folder for your project mkdir transparent-banking cd transparent-banking # run generator yo nordnet-es-module # make initial commit git init git commit -am 'init commit'
MIT © Nordnet Bank AB