For What is for
It's boilerplate for Cordova (Phonegap) project: easy to use, useful for frequent projects development. In most cases, Cordova (Phonegap) application is optimal way to develop simple and cheap application over API for different platforms: iOS, Android, Web and other.
Actually, this is a good way to understand basics of Redux + React + Webpack for each developer and try it! After that you can build your Hybrid Mobile Application on the http://build.phonegap.com site (it was free for 1 app) or do it locally.
npm install -g yo generator-redux-react-cordova
Then generate your new project:
How to Start
Development mode with hot-reload:
Launch like website in prod mode:
npm run static
Building in prod mode and bundling zip archive (gulp-zip 3.0.2 is necessary):
npm run build
Also, there is a helpful plugin for Chrome browser with CORS proxy, settings for screens resolution/orientation, geo-simulation, etc ripple-emulator
- React ES6-style + React Router
- simple AJAX request
- internal search
- React CSS Modules
- Webpack: babel (ES6 with stages), hot-reload, jscs, eslint
- PostCSS: autoprefixer, precss (sass features), csslint
- config.xml with initial resources: splash screens, icons, plugins
- Gulp for images optimization and zip bundling for http://build.phonegap.com
- Node.js 4.x-6.x as development environment
- Cordova-cli (phonegap-cli): 6.x release note
- Cordova iOS: ~4.0.1
- Cordova Android: ~5.1.0
- and you can add other platforms
Getting to Know Yeoman
Yeoman has a heart of gold. He's a person with feelings and opinions, but he's very easy to work with. If you think he's too opinionated, he can be easily convinced. Feel free to learn more about him.
Contributions are welcome. If you find something is missing or there are errors hidden somewhere, feel free to add a new issue.
MIT © Źmicier Jaraševič