What is Yeoman?
Trick question. It's not a thing. It's this guy:
Basically, he wears a top hat, lives in your computer, and waits for you to tell him what kind of application you wish to create.
Not every new computer comes with a Yeoman pre-installed. He lives in the npm package repository. You only have to ask for him once, then he packs up and moves into your hard drive. Make sure you clean up, he likes new and shiny things.
npm install -g yo
Yeoman travels light. He didn't pack any generators when he moved in. You can think of a generator like a plug-in. You get to choose what type of application you wish to create, such as a Backbone application or even a Chrome extension.
To install generator-ytx-vue from npm, run:
npm install -g generator-ytx-vue
Finally, initiate the generator:
For develop mode, run:
For Release mode, run:
Getting To Know Yeoman
Yeoman has a heart of gold. He's a person with feelings and opinions, but he's very easy to work with. If you think he's too opinionated, he can be easily convinced.
- add auto css sprites support
- add 百度统计 and 自适应调整 injection, in order to make the html file more clean
- use the powerful browser-sync to replace gulp-livereload and connect midmare
- remove the wechat-api package, which is now not supported by the current WECHAT JS SDK
- replace gulp-csso with gulp-minify-css , since the former can not be customised
- turn zepto package from npm to bower, so that it will be loaded more gracefully