Generic WebDriver Server
- Easily add new devices!
- Integrate easily with Selenium grid!
- Written for NodeJS and distributed via NPM!
- Projects using something like Karma for testing with a Selenium grid
- Not for testing via WebDriver directly
- If you use a WebDriver client directly in your tests, this probably won't help you
- Does not support element interaction or script injection
- Screenshots may be supported on certain platforms
What devices are supported?
Out of the box, we provide backends for:
- Chromecast (NPM package
- ChromeOS (NPM package
- Tizen (NPM package
- Xbox One/One X/One S/Series X/Series S (NPM package
In addition, you'll need JAR files from the package
In addition to the backends we provide, you can also use this generic backend to support Chromium-based Edge in Selenium 3, in spite of Selenium's recent decision not to support it directly. For details on setup for Chromium-based Edge, see Edgium.md
How it works
See how-it-works.md for details.
See setup.md for details.