Plugin to access My Flower Power API and publish data using the HomeBridge Platform.
- Install homebridge using: npm install -g homebridge
- Install homebridge-tinkerforge using: npm install -g homebridge-myflowerpower
- Update your configuration file. See sample-config.json in this repository for a sample.
Currently Supported Sensor Information
Below, find a list of currently supported sensors and the options available to configure them. If a parameter is optional, a standard value is given in square brackets.
Nothing implemented yet
How to contribute
Add more sensors and improve existing ones. Also solve issues. No maximum line length.
Notes for implementation
Possible Characteristics and Services
Description of characteristics (available methods and how to build listener) can be found here. Characteristics hava a setValue() and a getValue() method.
Overview of all available characteristics and services can be found here.
When adding characteristics:
- getCharacteristic: Searches for characteristic in service and returns it. If non existent but optional -> create one and return it
- setCharacteristic: getCharacteristic + setValue()
Start in Developer Mode
To start the plugin in developer mode run
homebridge -D -P . -U ~/.homebridge-dev/ while beeing in the root directory. A sample config has to be saved at