A hubot script that links documentation for STM32 microcontrollers.
src/stm32.coffee for full documentation.
In hubot project repo, run:
npm install hubot-stm32 --save
Then add hubot-stm32 to your
[ "hubot-stm32" ]
user1>> hubot reference stm32f103rb hubot>> Reference manual for STM32F103RBTx: http://www.st.com/resource/en/reference_manual/CD00171190.pdf (STM32F101xx, STM32F102xx, STM32F103xx, STM32F105xx and STM32F107xx advanced Arm®-based 32-bit MCUs)
- Do not fetch MCUs every time
- Do not show Searching... message
- Show error when no file is found
- Handle JSON errors
- Functional testing
- Do not return results for really small stripped names
- If possible, support different adapter formatting
- Create a hubot script that can fetch datasheets from electronic component search engines (hubot-datasheets)
- Support more types of manuals (errata sheets, programming manuals, ...)
- Functions for evaluation boards:
- User Manual search
- Pinout search for non-standard pinouts
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. 'STM32' is a registered trademark of STMicroelectronics International N.V.