- Documentation: https://literaljs.com
Recent 7.0.2 microbundle:
Build "literaljs" to build: 1856 B: index.js.gz 1611 B: index.js.br 1859 B: index.m.js.gz 1620 B: index.m.js.br 1919 B: index.umd.js.gz 1680 B: index.umd.js.br
- Small: Under 2kB in size (using microbundle).
- Startup: Amazing startup metrics; Great for weaker devices and weaker connections.
- Simple: LiteralJS uses plain functions and applies structure to building components for easier development.
- Fast: Current and previous vDOM data is diffed instead of the actual DOM for performant updates and rendering.
- Virtual DOM: Diffing occurs only on state update for more efficient DOM updates.
- Flexible Syntax: Freedom to use JSX, Hyperscript, or Object syntax.
- Lifecycle Methods: Components have the ability to trigger
- Global Application Store: One source of truth which makes other state management libraries (like Redux) less of a need.
- Component State: Manage state individually per component.
- Event Delegation: Uses event delegation for most events within the application for increased performance.