Apentle helps you build react-native app quickly
- Follow the Getting Started guide to install React Native and its dependencies.
- Change your working directory to the project directory you specified in the
react-native initcommand from the Getting Started guide (e.g.,
- Install rnpm-plugin-apentle from NPM (i.e.,
npm install --save-dev rnpm-plugin-apentle).
- Initialize Windows project with
react-native apentle initcommand in the project directory.
- Learn more about various tools for debugging React Native.