ReactNative BitcoinJS (react-native-expo-bitcoinjs-lib)
ReactNative-ready fork of the original bitcoinjs package. Used by over a million wallet users and the backbone for almost all Bitcoin web wallets in production today.
- Tested: Coverage > 90%, third-party integration tests.
- Careful: Two person approval process for small, focused pull requests.
- Compatible: Works on Node.js and all modern browsers.
- Powerful: Support for advanced features, such as multi-sig, HD Wallets.
- Secure: Strong random number generation, PGP signed releases, trusted developers.
- Principled: No support for browsers with crap RNG (IE < 11)
- Standardized: Node community coding style, Browserify, Node's stdlib and Buffers.
- Fast: Optimized code, uses typed arrays instead of byte arrays for performance.
- Experiment-friendly: Bitcoin Mainnet and Testnet support.
- Altcoin-ready: Capable of working with bitcoin-derived cryptocurrencies (such as Dogecoin).
yarn add react-native-expo-bitcoinjs-lib
yarn addreact-native-expo-bitcoinjs-lib expo-random
Edit index.android.js and index.ios.js
import Bitcoin from 'react-native-expo-bitcoinjs-lib' [...] const keypair = Bitcoin.ECPair.makeRandom() console.log(keypair.getAddress()) // your brand new base58-encoded Bitcoin address
Run the example app or refer to the original repository for more available examples.
- Dark Wallet
- Dogechain Wallet
- EI8HT Wallet
- Skyhook ATM
- BIP21 - A BIP21 compatible URL encoding utility library
- BIP38 - Passphrase-protected private keys
- BIP39 - ReactNative-ready Mnemonic generation for deterministic keys
- BIP32-Utils - ReactNative-ready set of utilities for working with BIP32
- BIP32-Wallet - A BIP32 Wallet backed by bitcoinjs-lib, lite on features but heavily tested
- BIP66 - Strict DER signature decoding
- BIP69 - Lexicographical Indexing of Transaction Inputs and Outputs
- Base58 - Base58 encoding/decoding
- Base58 Check - Base58 check encoding/decoding
- BCoin - BIP37 / Bloom Filters / SPV client
- insight - A bitcoin blockchain API for web wallets.
There are currently no alternatives for React Native.
BitcoinJS (c) 2011-2016 bitcoinjs-lib contributors
Released under MIT license