Tessel text temperature
Uses Tessel + Twilio to send a text notification of the temperature.
- Clone this repo
- Set up your config.json file based on the example-config.json file
npm installto install Node dependencies
index.js, set your options. (Twilio account info, phone number, send messages time frame)
- Connect Tessel to the internet
- Run the code on Tessel:
tessel run index.js
- If you want to run the code disconnected from your computer, run
tessel push index.jsto push the code into Tessel's memory, then use an alternate power source. Just remember to make sure Tessel's connected to the internet, or it won't be able to send the text.
- 1.4.0: Update script.
- 1.3.0: Update documentation.
- 1.2.0: Add materials needed.
- 1.1.0: Update documentation.
- 1.0.0: Initial release.
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
MIT © Ryan Burgess