utm-builder adds custom campaign parameters to your URLs.
$ npm install utm-builder --save
utm-builder exports one function with the following signature:
builder(link, source, medium, campaign, content, term)
- link String - original URL
- source String - campaign source, will be
- medium String - campaign medium, will be
- campaign String - campaign name, will be
- content String - campaign content, will be
- term String - campaign term, will be
More information for each parameter
Campaign Source (utm_source)
Required. Use utm_source to identify a search engine, newsletter name, or other source.
Campaign Medium (utm_medium)
Required. Use utm_medium to identify a medium such as email or cost-per-click.
Campaign Name (utm_campaign)
Used for keyword analysis. Use utm_campaign to identify a specific product promotion or strategic campaign.
Campaign Content (utm_content)
Optional. Used for A/B testing and content-targeted ads. Use utm_content to differentiate ads or links that point to the same URL.
Examples: utm_content=logolink or utm_content=textlink
Campaign Term (utm_term)
Optional. Used for paid search. Use utm_term to note the keywords for this ad.