Check vehicle history based on vin number, plate number and first registration date.
Download node at nodejs.org and install it, if you haven't already.
npm install vehicle-history --save
npm install npm test
- assert-plus: Extra assertions on top of node's assert module
- async: Higher-order functions and common patterns for asynchronous code
- config: Configuration control for production node deployments
- moment: Parse, validate, manipulate, and display dates
- my-restify-api: My restify API backend
- newrelic: New Relic agent
- pl-numberplates: Node JS package to validate Poland number plates.
- uk-numberplates: Node JS package to validate UK number plates.
- vehicle-history-model: Vehicle history model.
- vehicle-history-provider-web: Vehicle history web provider using car plate and vin number.
- vehicle-history-provider-xml: Vehicle history xml provider using car plate and vin number.
- winston: A multi-transport async logging library for Node.js
- winston-loggly: A Loggly transport for winston
- chai: BDD/TDD assertion library for node.js and the browser. Test framework agnostic.
- istanbul: Yet another JS code coverage tool that computes statement, line, function and branch coverage with module loader hooks to transparently add coverage when running tests. Supports all JS coverage use cases including unit tests, server side functional tests
- mocha: simple, flexible, fun test framework
- rewire: Easy dependency injection for node.js unit testing
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2015-2017 Zenedith
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.