Merges file globs from two or more source directories. First source takes precedence over the next.
const merge = require('vinyl-fs-merge') , gulp = require('gulp') , imagemin = require('gulp-imagemin') merge(['./my-brand', './default'], '*.png') .pipe(imagemin()) .pipe(gulp.dest('dist'))
If both directories have a
logo.png, then only
my-brand/logo.png is copied to
my-brand/logo.png does not exist,
default/logo.png is copied instead.
merge(paths, glob, [options])
- paths: array of source directories
- glob: one or more glob patterns passed to vinyl-fs (must be relative)
- read: if false, do not read file contents
- cwd: custom working directory to resolve source paths
- Other options are passed to
cwdis set to a resolved source path
allowEmptyis always true (meaning it doesn't fail on a singular glob)
With npm do:
npm install vinyl-fs-merge
MIT © ironSource.