Webpack Angularity Solution
Requisite configuration and modules to build Angularity projects with Webpack
Angularity is an opinionated project structure for building applications in AngularJS.
The solution contained in this project with work with NodeJS 4.x.x. It is more maintainable leverging an existing engine (Webpack) than maintaining the custom Angularity code.
This package is not a global installation. You need to install as a development dependency in every single project you wish to build.
This package does not contain Karma and does not support Unit Testing without other co-requisites (see below).
This package presumes npm scripts. If you want to run outside of scripts you will need some additional global installs (see below).
This package is a single
devDependency that bundles together a comprehensive solution for building AngularJS 1.x projects.
It eliminates the need to specify multiple dependencies in your root project. Unfortunately following npm 3.x you will still get noise from your build-system in your
webpack.config.js you delegate to this package. However there are a number of options that you can set, and an API for customisation of the full configuration.
There are some structural conventions that you need to follow. Any existing Angularity project satisfies these.
If you wish to build a similar system with different constraints, or for a platform other than AngularJS 1.x, you will find webpack-multi-configurator is where all the smarts are.
Mix and match modes of operation
- Build any number of compositions per project
- Detect and build unit tests
- Release build of compositions with external cache manifest for long-term caching
- Automatically imports Bower components, but allows you to fix broken packages
- Import npm components, with babel transpilation
- Annotation of injectables pre-minification
- Import HTML directly (no more template cache)
- Develop with minified code, debug with impeccable source-maps
- Import SASS and CSS directly, with URL re-writing of assets
- Detect, optimise, and hash assets in image tags, icon links, in SASS and CSS
Please refer to the wiki.